Jacki and Melissa
From left to right – (they are great friends as you can see) – their favourite past time is watching for gekkos on the screen doors.
- Lily – a little shy around strangers, so not often seen other than by members of the household! Very sweet and very clever.
- Riley – the “velveteen kitty” – oh so soft, very affectionate in nature, but watch out – loves to play and bite!
- Abby – very outgoing – the leader of the pack – beautiful and cuddly with a very distinctive voice!
Helen and Vasilios
- Cyrano is the boss of our house! He likes morning walks and being in charge:-)
- Bert is the oldest of our three cockatiels. He likes having his head scratched, but only if you use your chin!
- Harry is the second of our three cockatiels. He loves a scratch and sings the teddy bears picnic.
- Josie is our little girl. She is very affectionate and loves sitting on your shoulder.
Pushkina was a most affectionate cat. She enjoyed that time of year when the weather would cool and would eagerly anticipate the arrival of a certain wolly jumper (her favourite) each winter.